Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally posting some pictures but still figuring out the kinks!

The avenue behind my home in tours. People speed their cars down these narrow paths. You don't want to get caught between the wall and a vehicle.
Every building has this intricate, historical style. It's beautiful.


Walking to the market.


The market. I didn't take too many pictures because people were giving me strange looks. It was breathtaking. Flowers EVERYWHERE!



This is the entrance to my residence, 25 Rue du Clocheville.




This is a picture of the building I stay in. My room is around the left in the back.





The view from my window. I love this window!






This is the garden/patio below my room. There are students in and out all day and night studying, drinking, laughing...directly through the doorway on the right is an old piano that someone is always playing.







Window, again.








I don't understand why I have become messy all the sudden? I've always been so organized.




The girl I share with is a bit cleaner. A wall (the one you see on the left of the window) divides our sides.




I finally cleaned!



Nice and neat. It will stay this way the entire time ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment