Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy is a condition of the soul

I need more time to do everything that I want
and more drive to do everything that I need

I cleaned my room again today! AND washed clothes!
Productivity=Positivity
Tonight we are having a wine party in the study room of the residence ;)
Actually, I just told everyone here that I know to bring two bottles of wine to the study room around ten...except the Persians, I told them eight o'clock because they're ALWAYS late.

My french is not improving as fast as my spirits...but that's okay.

I want to do some dancing tonight.
Hot day turns into hot night where new friends consume french spirits that encourage free dancing next to la Loire until the wee hours.
Yay.

I am also planning a bicycling trip through the Loire Valley this weekend. Probably two nights and almost three days of biking through French countryside, exploring preserved chateaus and sleeping in random B&Bs.

More smiles

sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment